Safety I.V. Catheter with injection port & wings has been designed with special safety feature which covers the needle completely after use, hence protecting healthcare professional against the risk of accidental needle stick injuries & related infections.
- Specially designed triple beveled back cut needle, imported from Japan, which offers lower resistance during insertion, resulting in less trauma to the patient.
- European catheter with specially designed catheter tip, which offers lesser penetration force during cannulation process.
- Gauge wise color coded PORT CAP as per international standards.
- Quick flash back confirms successful cannulation without any delay.
- Universal 6% taper for compatibility with any other standard medical devices.
– PTFE (with R/O lines)
– FEP (with R/O lines)
– PUR (with R/O lines)
- Soft blister made of Non-PVC film
|Gauge||Colour||Int – Ext Dia (in mm)||Length (in mm)||Water Flow (ml/min.)|
|14||Orange||1.6 – 2.1||45||240|
|16||Grey||1.4 – 1.8||45||180|
|17||White||1.2 – 1.5||45||125|
|18||Green||0.9 – 1.3||45||90|
|20||Pink||0.8 – 1.1||32||60|
|22||Blue||0.6 – 0.9||25||36|
|24||Yellow||0.5 – 0.7||19||20|
|26||Violet||0.4 – 0.6||19||13|