Pluski Safe 1®
Pluski Safe 1™
Safety I.V. Catheter without injection port and wings is designed with Passive full automatic safety feature which covers the tip of the needle completely after use, hence protecting healthcare workers against the risk of needle stick injuries and related infections.
- Passive full automatic Safety System which cannot be bypassed.
- Self-activation tip cover technology for protection against needle stick injuries, which cannot be bypassed.
- Universal triple beveled back cut needle, which offer lower resistance during insertion, resulting in minimum trauma.
- Catheter tip is designed for a smooth cannulation experience, Radiopaque Stripes are also present for easy detection of catheter presence under X-Ray.
- Gauge wise color coded body as per international standards.
- Quick Flash back confirm successful cannulation.
- Universal 6% taper for compatibility with any other standard medical device.
- DEHP / LATEX – FREE.